Natural Tourmaline and Diamond Pendant on Natural Rubies, Aquamarine and Peridot
- This is a delicate necklace packed with pretty details.
- The exquisite vintage pendant, crafted in Jaipur India, is set with natural faceted tourmalines in pink, green and blue, in the shape of a star. The star is bordered in tiny diamonds. In the centre of the star, a tiny pink tourmaline has been set. The star is ¾ of an inch in diameter (2 cm) and 6 mm deep. The stones are set in gold washed sterling silver.
- The star hangs on a natural slice of diamond, (7 mm) set in gold washed sterling silver.
- The pendant hangs on a necklace of natural Mozambique opaque ruby cylinders (6 mm).
- Natural, faceted aquamarine discs (8 mm) alternate with the rubies and 7mm discs of natural peridot.
- Tiny cubes of brass (3 mm) add to the design.
- A 14ct gold vermeil toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklaces come, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 17 inches long (43 cm).