Natural, Unpolished Lapis and Sterling Silver Necklace
- This is a simple, very useful, handsome necklace of unpolished lapis oval, 1 ½ inches (4 cm), x 1 inch (2.5 cm), x 7 mm deep. The beauty of these unpolished ovals, and carved nuggets towards the back of the necklace (13 mm) is that the stunning pattern and graining of the lapis shows through in a way it would not, if the lapis was polished.
- In between each lapis oval, handmade silver nest beads alternate. These beads (13 mm) are hand crafted in Thailand, with sterling silver wire to create nests of silver. Each is spaced with silver daisy discs.
- A handmade, sterling silver toggle clasp has been used because toggle clasps are easy to use and secure. My silver name label is attached at the clasp.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 17 inches long (43 cm).