Natural White, Cultured Freshwater Pearl, Long Lariat, with Vintage Jade and Agate.
- This is quite a versatile necklace in that it can be worn quite long, or doubled and tied at the neck.
- It consists of natural, white, cultured, baroque freshwater pearls. Most of the pearls are 8 mm. But there are also 11.5 mm pearls interspersed throughout the necklace.
- On either end of the necklace, grey agate beads (8 mm) lead to two vintage, mottled grey jade Bi discs, symbols of harmony. They are 1 ¾ inches across (4.5 cm) and 7 mm deep. They are attached by grey jasper beads.
- The necklace comes, like all my necklaces, with its own colour co-ordinated silk brocaded pouch bag, made by a Shanghai tailor.
- The necklace is 63 inches long (160 cm) and has my silver label attached.